Sunday, June 13, 2010

Pictures of the New Piece


I had a slight wardrobe malfunction at the Art Market yesterday, and of course it takes longer to repair something than to do it in the first place.

Come to find out, crimp tips with loops don't really hold all that well, either that or I'm crimping poorly. I'm crimpless! One of the small side strands came loose just as I entered the show yesterday, I made fast repairs and continued on, to much acclaim. The crowd went wild!

So today, after the fix, here are pictures. The coral is a new piece purchased solely as a photo background. Let me know what you think!

The colors of the amber are pretty true. The coral is white, though it shows yellowish in the closeup.

1 comment:

  1. Have to say that I hate crimping! rather tie knots in the stuff and hide it all in a cone! But your necklace is very pretty - i love amber! and the coral is a good neutral background with enough shadows and texture for depth, but not too busy.

    ReplyDelete