Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Subset of the Above

Now I'm trying to decide what to take with me to work on while on vacation. We leave for Mendocino in a bit. I'll have days to look at the ocean and bead.

I can't take everything. That would be silly. Whatever I take,  though, I know I'm going to need something I leave at home.

So. I think I should settle on some projects I can box up and take. I have a bunch of "project size" plastic boxes that will hold just about everything I need for a single project. That way if I get stuck on one, I'll have another to move on to.

Tools. Basic tools? All the darn tools? Hmm. Definitely a magnifying lamp and another lamp. The eyes aren't what they used to be.

Oh well. If there's anything I simply must have, it'll mean a trip to the bead stores in Mendo or Fort Bragg. How awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment