Wednesday, November 23, 2011

BeadEnCounter Gets Ink!

We've hit the bigtime, relatively speaking. An article about the software (and me!) appears in the Winter edition of Stringing Magazine.

Sales have picked up in the last few days, and I've been wondering why. I bet this is the reason. It's so great that the email interview I gave turned out so well. I have to give the editorial staff much credit for the quality of the article. The quotes were edited really well, very true to my interview answers, and the graphic staff made my amateur pictures look professional!

I'm very very very happy about this! 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How cool this must be for you. It's always so exciting for me to see someone I know from Crafty Tips growing their business! Guess you'll have even more to be thankful for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn, congratulations! I hope your work encourages more people to really consider what they are giving away when they price their work. Genius!

    ReplyDelete