Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Changes Coming

In the next few weeks this blog will become an appendage, rather than the main event. It will become a link off a website dedicated to the BeadEnCounter software that I've been working to design and bring to market.

As part of that effort, www.beadencounter.com will mutate into a marketing and information tool for everyone interested in the software. There will be feature lists, FAQ sections, support and help for the software, and screen shots.

The blog will continue, because I can't imagine not beading and blogging about it. And I suspect I'll be agonizing in print over the process of getting a new software product to market. It's much more difficult than you would think.

So watch this space, as there will be announcements, I hope including the opportunity to participate in a beta testing program.

No comments:

Post a Comment