Friday, August 20, 2010

Long Time No Update, ETSY!!!


So, what have I been doing, you ask? Or maybe you don't ask. 

In any case, I've been actually beading. Oh, and getting my ducks in a row to get the Etsy store working.

Many ducks, many rows. Needed a new gmail account so I could get a new Paypal account so I could set up the Etsy store. 

Then there were the struggles with the photos. I did find time to do some new pieces.

The first one is Tibetan Silver, coral and turquoise. So is the second one, but with different silver beads. Both are for sale on Etsy. 

I also have some better pictures of my second amber piece and the seaglass necklace. Somewhat better. Still not perfect. If I could get them all to be like that first Tibetan silver piece, I would be ecstatic.
I have some ideas for my next pieces, as well. I bought a ton of small color-graduated tourmaline strands on our last trip to Mendocino. Time to work something up with those. 

No comments:

Post a Comment